Sexual Violence Training for the Workplace
This two–hour course will provide Human Resources personnel, senior leaders and anyone in your organisation who works with members of the public with the opportunity to explore in-depth some of the issues which survivors of sexual violence face, with a view to building learners’ understanding so that they can deal confidently with these issues in their work.
By the end of the session learners will:
- Have an understanding of the impacts all forms of sexual violence can have on an individual – and how this might be relevant to their role;
- Know how sexual violence can be experienced as trauma, and recognise the implications of this for their work; and
- Be confident in how to respond to disclosures of any form of sexual violence.
Challenging Myths, Changing Attitudes Resources Pack.
2-hour interactive webinar comprised of:
- PowerPoint of relevant information
- case studies relevant to sector participants are from
- opportunity for discussion in small groups
Human Resources, Senior Leaders / Managers, Public-facing Staff, Safeguarding Leads.
An introduction to the Criminal Justice System (CJS)
ICENA’s one-hour pre-recorded course will provide staff with an overview of the criminal justice system and the criminal justice process, whether that is the police, courts or another organisationRead more
First Disclosure – Guidance For Professionals, Teachers And Public Sector Workers
Our one hour pre-recorded first disclosure training breaks down the appropriate action you need to take when someone first discloses to you as well as a list of organisations that will be able to support you and the person who has disclosed.Read more
Safeguarding Training For Children And Adults At Risk
This two–hour, interactive online course will provide staff with an overview of safeguarding and the processes needed in order to protect individuals. It also covers your legal requirements when working with vulnerable children and adults.Read more
Thank you again for today’s training. I can’t remember the last time I came out of training so inspired and ready for action. So often training is death by PowerPoint and with nothing to take away other than worry and concern that you aren’t able to do something. This was so far from that. On the train, I planned two staff training sessions and worked out a program for our Year class and an individual in particular. Never done that before after training. Both sessions were fantastic.
– This learner took our train the trainer – Talking to Children about Consent course
“5 star service all round”
This was an incredibly useful training exercise. Very engaging and informative.
– This learner took our preventing & responding to sexual harassment in the workplace course
“Fantastic service & knowledge”
We really enjoyed the Professional Boundaries and Data Sharing training. It’s enabled our staff team to reflect on working practices and how they can be improved.
– This learner took our professional boundaries training course
Get in touch
Use the form to the right to contact us and we’ll get back to you within two working days.
Please note that we are not a frontline organisation. If you or someone you know needs urgent help following a sexual assault, visit the Rape Crisis website for a list of services that will be able to help you.