Leadership, New Pairing – Chair & CEO/Director
This six-hour programme is split over three months.
The programme focuses on the roles and responsibilities of a Chair and CEO and how to create the perfect pairing. You will commit to a 1.5hr online workshop for three months with a 30-minute pre-meeting and 1hr following up meeting after the programme is complete.
Participants – 2 (can include deputies if required)
By the end of the session, you’ll be able to;
- Have a shared view of feminist leadership
- Have a shared view about the implications of feminist values
- Be clear and confident about the duties and liabilities of Boards of charities
- Know about the key elements of good governance.
- Ensure clarity of roles and relationships within the Board and between the Board and the rest of the organisation.
- Have action plans for further strengthening values-led governance in your organisation.
You will commit to a 1.5hr workshop for three months with a 30-minute pre-meeting and 1hr follow-up meeting after the programme is complete. Learner resources include:
Workbook; Powerpoint slides; Information packs; and follow-up resources.
Trustees and CEOs/Directors
Feminist Governance Training for Trustees & Senior Managers
This three-hour bespoke online training course focuses on the values and duties of trustees and senior managers.Read more
Feminist Governance Training for Trustees, Senior Managers and Managers
This full-day workshop focuses on; values, duties, roles and responsibilities, and good governance structures.Read more
We support businesses and organisations in creating safe and inclusive workplaces. We also work with Police and Crime Commissioners, Local Authorities and other service providers to improve support for survivors of sexual abuse.Read more
Thank you again for today’s training. I can’t remember the last time I came out of training so inspired and ready for action. So often training is death by PowerPoint and with nothing to take away other than worry and concern that you aren’t able to do something. This was so far from that. On the train, I planned two staff training sessions and worked out a program for our Year class and an individual in particular. Never done that before after training. Both sessions were fantastic.
– This learner took our train the trainer – Talking to Children about Consent course
“5 star service all round”
This was an incredibly useful training exercise. Very engaging and informative.
– This learner took our preventing & responding to sexual harassment in the workplace course
“Fantastic service & knowledge”
We really enjoyed the Professional Boundaries and Data Sharing training. It’s enabled our staff team to reflect on working practices and how they can be improved.
– This learner took our professional boundaries training course
Get in touch
Use the form to the right to contact us and we’ll get back to you within two working days.
Please note that we are not a frontline organisation. If you or someone you know needs urgent help following a sexual assault, visit the Rape Crisis website for a list of services that will be able to help you.