Bystander – E-Learning module
By the end of the course you will:
- Be able to define sexual violence in all its forms.
- Understand the possible impacts of sexual violence, abuse and harassment on survivors, and the wider consequences.
- Feel confident to be an Active Bystander understanding who can be a bystander; recognising the indicators; know when to intervene; and have the skills to safely intervene, challenge and stand-up to sexual violence in all its forms.
- Know what relevant campaigns you can get involved in.
50 Minute E-Learning delivery comprised of:
- Pre-session reading
- Workbook to be completed with E-Learning Video
- CPD certified, certificate is provided once a copy of the workbook is returned.
Talking to Primary-Aged Children About Consent
This session is for anyone working with children aged 4-11 and offers a cohesive approach to support children to understand ways of being safe. Participants will be provided with a set of resources that can be used directly with children either individually or as a group.Read more
Talking to Key Stage 3 Children About Consent
This session is for anyone working with children aged 11-14 and provides age-appropriate ways of engaging Key Stage 3 children in discussions about consent in relationships, as well helping them to think about ways of being safe. Participants will be provided with resources that can be used directly with groups of children.Read more
Talking to Key Stage 4 and 5 Young People About Consent
This session is for anyone working with children aged 14+ and provides age-appropriate ways of engaging young people in discussions about consent in relationships, as well helping them to think about ways of being safe. Participants will be provided with resources that can be used directly with groups of young people.Read more
We support businesses and organisations in creating safe and inclusive workplaces. We also work with Police and Crime Commissioners, Local Authorities and other service providers to improve support for survivors of sexual abuse.Read more
Thank you again for today’s training. I can’t remember the last time I came out of training so inspired and ready for action. So often training is death by PowerPoint and with nothing to take away other than worry and concern that you aren’t able to do something. This was so far from that. On the train, I planned two staff training sessions and worked out a program for our Year class and an individual in particular. Never done that before after training. Both sessions were fantastic.
– This learner took our train the trainer – Talking to Children about Consent course
“5 star service all round”
This was an incredibly useful training exercise. Very engaging and informative.
– This learner took our preventing & responding to sexual harassment in the workplace course
“Fantastic service & knowledge”
We really enjoyed the Professional Boundaries and Data Sharing training. It’s enabled our staff team to reflect on working practices and how they can be improved.
– This learner took our professional boundaries training course
Get in touch
Use the form to the right to contact us and we’ll get back to you within two working days.
Please note that we are not a frontline organisation. If you or someone you know needs urgent help following a sexual assault, visit the Rape Crisis website for a list of services that will be able to help you.